State Bank of India (SBI) has released the online admit card or call letter for the recruitment of 6160 Apprentice positions under the Apprentices Act 1961.
SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2023 Download Link
As of 20th November 2023, eligible candidates can access their online admit cards for the Apprentice recruitment in State Bank of India from the SBI Careers portal at bank.sbi/careers or sbi.co.in/careers.
SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2023 Overview
|State Bank of India (SBI)
|CRPD/ APPR/ 2023-24/ 17
|Admit Card Status
|SBI Apprentice Admit Card Released Date
|20 November 2023
|SBI Apprentice Exam Date
|07 December 2023
SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2023 Instructions
Candidates are advised to obtain their call letter (for the Apprentice Examination) along with an “acquaint yourself booklet” by logging into the Bank’s website using their registration number and password or date of birth.
During the Apprentice Exam, candidates are required to bring the “Original Exam Call Letter” (with an authenticated copy of ID Proof) as well as the “Apprentice Exam Call Letter” along with the necessary documents. These documents, along with the requisite documents, must be submitted during the Apprentice Exam.
How To Download SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2023
The process for online downloading of the SBI Apprentice recruitment examination 2023 admit card involves the following straightforward steps:
- At first open Bank’s website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship OR https://apprenticeshipindia.org OR http://bfsissc.com OR https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
- After opening of the website, you can see admit card download link as “ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961 (Download Online Examination Call Letter)” in IMPORTANT NOTICE section and in CURRENT OPENINGS link.
- And click on admit card download link, you will be redirected to admit card download page.
- Then after enter your Registration Number And Password/ Date of Birth in specified input box.
- Next enter Captcha Code as shown in the call letter page carefully.
- Finally click on Login button to get your admit card on your screen, you can download and print of that.
SBI Apprentice Syllabus and Test Pattern 2023
The online written examination (objective type) will follow the structure outlined below.
|No. of Q.s
|General/ Financial Awareness
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
Each test will have a separate timing as mentioned above.
Apart from the General English test, questions for the written examination will be formulated in 13 regional languages, including Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Oriya, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, along with English and Hindi, as per the attached table.
Negative marking will be applicable for incorrect answers in the Objective tests. One-fourth of the marks assigned to the question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2023 Important Links
|Download Admit Card
|Download Acquaint Yourself Booklet
|English Information Handout
|Hindi Information Handout
|Click Here For Notification
|Join WhatsApp Channel
|Join Telegram Channel
|Check All Latest Vacancy